In the past few weeks, we have seen a dramatic reduction in the price of AMD products, this time including the Ryzen 7 7700X central processor. A price reduction which, according to the available signs, can be a predetermined plan by AMD itself for He knew how to control the sale of his products.
|Ryzen 9 7900X3D processor price cut by 10%, just two months after release|
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X is now cheaper than non-X 7700!
The Ryzen 7 7700X is an 8-core Zen4 desktop processor that originally launched at $399. However, the price was eventually reduced to $330. This centerpiece was able to stay at this price level for a long time. But still, today both Amazon and Newegg are running discounts that drop the price below $300:
- Amazon Store: From $339.00 $44.01 off = $294.99
- Newegg Store: From $344 with $50 off = $294.99
As it is clear, despite the different prices and different coupons, the final price is still exactly the same in both carpet stores: $295. This could mean that the price adjustment was likely planned by AMD itself, rather than something that two different retailers had pre-arranged together.
But there is another interesting point, which is that with this price cut, the Ryzen 7 7700X processor is now cheaper than the non-X variant, which still sells for $320. This version is a limited TDP version but offers the same number of X cores. With the release of the Ryzen 7 7800X3D, gamers can now enjoy a more powerful gaming CPU. But unfortunately, this product has a significantly higher price tag ($499) and has shown little desire to drop the price so far.
- AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D processor price drop to $629
- AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT graphics card price dropped again, 15% below MSRP
- The price of the Radeon RX 7900 XT graphics card has officially dropped to $799
- Specifications of three mid-range AMD RX 7000 series graphics cards have been leaked