Lack of functionality Direct storage of Instagram posts in the gallery, Is one of the biggest weaknesses of this social network. Of course, there is an internal ability to save posts and stories when sharing on Instagram; But it is only suitable for the content of the user’s profile and it is not possible to save images and videos of other accounts with it. Fortunately, several online tools and applications have been developed to address this issue, which we will discuss below.
- How to recover a reported Instagram account?
- How to add a new font to Instagram and change it?
- How to return deleted posts and stories on Instagram?
Save Instagram posts in the gallery
Many users use the camera inside the app when capturing Instagram photos and videos. The use of various filters and effects is another reason that sometimes forces users to save content from Instagram for use on other platforms. Fortunately, an built-in feature can help save Instagram posts, which can be done in the following steps:
1. First, log in to the Instagram application on your mobile.
۲. Tap the profile picture of your account in the lower right corner to Profile page Move.
3. On the profile page, tap the hamburger icon in the upper right corner.
4. From the menu that opens Settings Select (Settings). Continue to the section Account See the settings page.
5. Once you have completed the said path, select Original Photos Choose.
6. You can now activate the option Save Original PhotosSave the recorded images inside Instagram on the internal memory of your device.
Download posts from other people’s pages on Instagram
As mentioned in the previous section, Instagram’s Save Original Photos feature can only save self-captured images in the gallery and is not used to receive photos or videos from other accounts. To do this, you can use a variety of websites and applications, some of which are listed below.
Telegram bots for download from Instagram
Instagram toolbox robot is one of the easiest ways to store Instagram posts in the gallery with the help of Telegram messengers. To use it, just do the following.
1. After entering the Telegram application, ID instatoolboxbot Search and tap the robot option.
۲. After entering the chat page with the robot, select Start Select at the bottom of the page.
3. Now send the ID of your favorite Instagram page to the robot to receive the stories or the desired post link to download it. After entering the link, the upload of the desired post will start automatically on Telegram and will be sent to you after a short time.
4. To save the files in the gallery, click on the three dots icon in the corner of the post and then select Save as or Save to Gallery from the menu that opens. Note that this robot can be used to download posts, stories, rails, etc .; But due to volume limitations, it is not able to receive IGTV.
Other popular bots can be downloaded from Instagram to InstaSave with an ID InstaSave_Bot And Instagram profile with ID irinsbot Cited. It is worth noting that to use the features of most of these robots, you must first subscribe to their sponsoring channels. To access more tutorials in this field, you can read the article “How to download Instagram pictures and videos with Telegram bots for free?” Visit.
Dedicated websites download from Instagram
Some websites focus specifically on providing services for downloading images and videos from Instagram. Access to such online tools is fast and does not require the installation of a special program or following advertising pages.
1. To save Instagram posts in the gallery, first copy the desired post address. Then open your browser (like Chrome) and enter one of the following addresses in the address bar.
۲. To continue, enter the copied address of your favorite post in the download box and then click the Download button. You can now save the desired image or video to the desired location from the device’s internal memory.
Dedicated application download from Instagram for Android
Fast Save program One of the exclusive titles for downloading images and videos from Instagram is available for free to users of the Android operating system. This app can be easily used to get the desired content; However, there are restrictions on downloading posts from personal accounts.
1. To save Instagram posts in the gallery with the Fast Save app, first download and install this app from Google Play.
۲. After entering the program, enter the copied link of the desired post in the box in the middle of the page.
3. Touch the download key in the lower right corner of the screen.
4. Tick the desired image or video and touch Fast Download to finish. The file is now stored on the internal storage of your device.
- Price: Free
- Manufacturer: Photo and video applications
- operating system: Android
- Volume: 5.8 MB
Dedicated application download from Instagram for iPhone
Repost app: For Instagram Another dedicated app is download from Instagram, which is available to owners of Apple products, including iPhone and iPad. This title does not offer much; But it is quite useful for fast download of images and videos. How to use it is listed below.
- Repost: For Instagram
- Price: Free (with in-app payment)
- Manufacturer: Bench sro
- operating system: IOS
- Volume: 35 MB
1. First, copy the link of the desired post from the Instagram app.
۲. After copying the post link, enter the Repost program and enter the link in the empty box
3. Click the Download button to start the process of saving Instagram posts in the gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions about saving Instagram posts in the gallery
A quick and easy way to download posts and videos from Instagram is to use dedicated websites to do so. Of course, users can also use Telegram bots or special applications as alternative methods.
To do this, you usually need to use dedicated apps released for Android and iOS that ask you for login information such as username and password. Using such apps carries security risks and may endanger user privacy.
By activating the ability to save Instagram photos and videos within the app, you can also save future posts recorded by the app’s built-in camera to your gallery.