Attendance monitoring has always been one of the problems of big businesses; Whether from the board of directors to check the status of employees, or from accountants to calculate salaries and overtime, etc., or from the employees themselves who due to forgetfulness or disorder and other issues can not properly record their daily attendance. .
Now that the Corona Pandemic has inevitably telecommuted many employees, the problem has become even more pronounced than ever, making it almost impossible to monitor telecommuting without the help of specialized tools. Fortunately, in such situations, a tool can be used for the presence and absence of personnel, which well prevents disorder in the work system.
Nanovac It is a leading product in Iranian online attendance systems that covers both traditional needs (such as fingerprint devices) and offers new solutions such as telecommuting, tracking of field and fleet personnel, geographical location, etc. for company managers. In the following, we will become more familiar with the features of this system.
What is a nanowatch and what does it do?
Nanowatch is a comprehensive and integrated system for online attendance; Where both the manager can monitor the performance of different groups, the accountant can reduce the hassle of manually calculating staff attendance and overtime, and the employee has access to more than daily finger-pointing methods for announcing their working hours.
In addition to facilitating this by providing software solutions, Nanowatch is also a good communication system between employees and managers to communicate their leave requests to higher authorities. On the other hand, managers are free to design work systems and can define the types of work systems (shifts, traffic registers, work schedules) for employees and monitor the progress of work to meet the demands of employees and of course the company’s goals.
Also, the production of fixed and mobile fingerprint devices that are fully compatible with the Nanowatch system are other services of this Iranian service.
What are the features of Nanowatch for managers and employees?
Nanowatch is available to managers and employees in two ways: web application and mobile application for Android and iOS.
With this system, managers can have full control over the workflow and monitoring the status of their employees, whether the staff is working remotely or physically on site. Among the features of Nanowatch for administrators in the user panel, the following can be mentioned:
- Ability to define types of shifts: Circulating, floating, compulsory, non-compulsory, hourly, mandatory
- Create and edit the solar calendar: Add holidays, add work shifts to the calendar
- Creating organizational policies: Traffic registration policies, leave policies, overtime policies
- Create a profile with full profile for each employee: Identification details, work system, traffic registration methods
- Create and edit working groups: Executive managers, personnel, definition of teams
- reporting: Both in the system and in the form of excel files of traffic, vacations, absences and overtime
- Cartable: For managers to communicate directly with employees and process their requests
But employees will also have access to such features through the app and the web:
- Types of traffic registration methods: Via corporate Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, geolocation, fingerprint device, telecommuting and geolocation
- Submit request types: Hourly mission, daily mission, out-of-town mission, hourly and daily and sick leave, forgetting to register traffic and requesting overtime
Fortunately, working with the Nanowatch user panel is simple, and thanks to the help system and, of course, the telephone and online support team, neither managers nor employees will have any problems using the Nanowatch.
How much does it cost to use a nanowatch?
21 days First, the use of nanowatch is completely free. During this time, you can master the system well and get acquainted with all its features. But for more use, there are various tariffs, depending on the size of the company, you can choose the right option for you.
Tariffs of one, three, six and twelve months are currently offered for use by 100 people per month in Nanowatch. However, for the use of more than 100 people, an agreed tariff is also offered, in which case special discounts are considered for customers.
With no maintenance costs, Nanowatch can significantly reduce companies’ organizational costs, especially during pandemics. In addition to 21 days of free use, a simple and easy user interface, the existence of different tariffs and plans, and a specialized consulting and support team will make you have a satisfying experience in using it.
You can start using Nanowatch right now website See this service.