The president introduced “Syed Mohammad Amin Aghamiri” as the new secretary of the Supreme Council of Cyberspace.
The head of the 13th government appointed “Mohammed Amin Aghamiri” as the new secretary of the Supreme Council of Cyberspace and the head of the National Center of Cyberspace. Dr. Akhamiri’s duty is to review and review the policies of blocking cyberspace, emphasizing religious and revolutionary values.
In the 18th meeting of the Supreme Council of Cyberspace, he was elected as the head of the National Center of Cyberspace with the majority vote of the council members. Now “Syed Ebrahim Raisi” has officially issued his activity order.
The main task of the new secretary of the Supreme Council of Cyberspace in the 13th government
According to the public relations of cyberspace of the Islamic Republic of Iran, in the decree of the president, various tasks have been considered for the new head of the National Center of Cyberspace. The most important and prominent task of “Aqamiri” in his new post, Revision of cyberspace blocking policies Is. This review should be on Religious and revolutionary values and relying on the new requirements of the virtual space be
The new ruling of the Supreme Council of Cyberspace is also focused on dealing intelligently with the opportunities and threats of cyberspace:
- A) – realization of smart government, technological and data-oriented governance with the aim of expanding justice and transparency;
- b) – Promoting social participation and facilitating people’s lives through the development of smart digital services;
- c) – completion and development of the national information network; strengthening user privacy and cyber security policies;
- d) – Trying to register Iranian services and products and platforms (platforms) at the global level focused on regional countries and societies with common cultural and social values;
- e) – maximum support for scientific, research, academic centers as well as knowledge-based companies active in the virtual field with smart and up-to-date policies relying on the development of artificial intelligence;
- f) – The development of smart industries and the growth of entrepreneurship and innovation of the private and public sector; Unique attention to the digital economy and the growth of its share in the national economy and production;
- g) – Diplomacy and active international interaction to advance the approved goals;
- h) – intelligently dealing with the opportunities and threats of the virtual space with the approach of expanding the Iranian-Islamic culture, especially in the field of lifestyle and effectively dealing with the intellectual-cultural invasion of the enemy;
- i) – Reviewing the policies of blocking cyberspace with emphasis on religious and revolutionary values and paying attention to the new requirements of cyberspace;
- j) – Transformation in the secretariat and the national center by using the capacity of young, elite, religious and revolutionary forces and trying to fully realize the strategic document of the Islamic Republic of Iran in cyber space.
“Aqamiri” has a fruitful career in the field of technology and communication in Iran. He previously served as the head of the Radio Communications Regulatory Authority. He also previously headed the specialized commission for industries, mines and information and communication technology of the Supreme Council of Science, Research and Technology. He has been the secretary of the Elite Scientific Association of Sharif University of Technology for some time. “Aqamiri” is a doctoral student in management at Sharif University of Technology and a bronze medalist of the Physics Olympiad.
- Approval of the development of fifth generation internet with Chinese equipment in Iran
- Minister of Communications: The news about the decrease in income and bankruptcy of operators is not true