Sapphire is the first company to introduce its RX 7900 MBA or Made by AMD graphics cards. RX 7900 XT/XTX Sapphire graphics cards with the latest AMD reference design On Amazon US Store have been seen Sapphire company plans to release two new graphics cards based on AMD reference design from the RX 7900 series.
Radeon RX 7900 XT/XTX Sapphire graphics cards on Amazon
- Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX (21322-01-20G) Gaming Graphics Card with 24GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 3
- Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT (21323-01-20G) Gaming Graphics Card with 20GB GDDR6, AMD RDNA 3
The RX 7900 XTX graphics card is equipped with the full version of Navi 31 silicon with 6144 stream processors, 384 TMU units and 192 ROP processors. Also, we should not forget the 96 hardware cores of RT. As the current flagship of the RDNA 3 family, this graphic card is equipped with 24 GB of 20 Gb/s GDDR6 memory, which together with the 384-bit bus, bring the memory bandwidth of this graphic card to 960 GB/s.
On the other hand, we have the RX 7900 XT graphics card, which is equipped with a weakened version of the Navi 31 silicon. The number of stream processors in this processor has been reduced to 5376, and the memory of this graphics card is 20 GB GDDR6 through a 320-bit interface.
Unfortunately, there is still no news of Sapphire NITRO series custom graphics cards on the stores. The company has generally confirmed the NITRO series and has released teasers of it, but has yet to reveal these graphics cards in full. The Amazon listing also doesn’t yet list a price for the RX 7900 XT/XTX Sapphire graphics cards, but these graphics cards, which have AMD’s reference design, should be priced at AMD’s own MSRP – $899 and $999 for the RX 7900 XT and RX 7900 XTX, respectively. be marketed.
- RTX 3080 8GB graphics card benchmark – 17% weaker than the 12GB version
- GTX 1650 graphics card is the most popular graphics card currently
- Sapphire RX 7900 NITRO graphics card – equipped with vapor chamber and three 8-pin inputs – Mag hardware (sakhtafzarmag.com)