The first graphics comparison videos of the next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the PC platform have been released.
Finally the first update Next Generation (Patch 4.1) The Witcher 3 game was released for all platforms. This update was supposed to increase the quality of the graphic performance of this game on all platforms. But unfortunately, the said update has had a disappointing performance on the PC system.
Video review of the graphical changes of the next generation version of The Witcher 3
YouTube channels Lootward and MxBenchmarkPC have published comparison videos of The Witcher 3 patch 4.1 graphics performance. In these videos, they conclude that this patch did not bring about huge improvements in the graphics of the game “The Witcher 3” on different systems. At times, patch 4.1 even noticeably degrades the visual quality of said game on fixed settings.
A YouTuber has run the original version of The Witcher 3 on an i7-10700 CPU, an RTX 3070 GPU, and 16GB of RAM. He managed to run the original version with 4K image quality and 60-90 frame rate on his system. But since installing the update, the graphics performance of The Witcher 3 game barely reaches 50 frame rate and only DirectX 11 mode makes it possible. The graphic comparison video of patch 4.1 in the PC version of The Witcher 3 by Lootward channel can be seen below:
Developers A note about the description of the features of patch 4.1 of The Witcher 3 game They published that this patch, in addition to improving graphic performance, fixes some gameplay and mission problems to increase the level of stability:
Features of Patch 4.1 on PC
- Fixing the Space Screen settings problem
- Increase the graphic performance of the game by raising the SSR settings
- Providing a new Ray-Tracing mode that has the ability to be compatible with different hardware.
- Improved frame rate and accuracy of graphics performance
Patch 4.1 features on consoles
- Increase the amount of system storage on all consoles
- Improved quality of Space Screen settings on next generation consoles
- Optimizing Ray-Tracing mode on next-gen consoles
Fans can play The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the platforms “PlayStation 4”, “PlayStation 5”, “Xbox One”, “Xbox Series X/S”. Xbox Series X/S), Nintendo Switch and PC. You can watch the video of Patch 4.01 graphic changes in the PC version of “The Witcher 3” game at the bottom of the page.
- The release date of the physical version of the ninth generation of The Witcher 3 game has been announced
- The Witcher 3 next gen update and its issues